- Anderson J, Marshall C, Yip A (eds.), The Legacies of Bernard Smith: essays on Australian art, history and cultural politics, Sydey: Power Publications, 2016.
- Thwaites, D (ed.), 2013. Critical Animalia: A Decade Between Disciplines. Sydney: Critical Animals
- Thwaites, D. 2012. “Anish Kapoor: Public Sculpture”, Anish Kapoor “Living Catalogue”, McGregor EA, (ed.), Museum of Contemporary Art
- Thwaites, D. 2011. ‘A Machiavellian Beauty: Ruling by Love and Fear’ in Exploring the Critical Issues of Beauty. ed. / Gabrielle Simpson. ebook : The Inter-Disciplinary Press
- Andrew Yip, ‘Review: The National 2017: New Australian Art’, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Art 17(2):256-260 03 Jul 2017
- Andrew Yip, ‘Metadata and the Rhizome of Museum Practice’, Artlink: Australian contemporary art quarterly 37(1):34-39
- Andrew Yip, ‘Tatsuo Miyajima: Connect with Everything, MCA Australia | Time, Light, Japan: Japanese Art 1990s to Now, Art Gallery of NSW’, Artlink: Australian contemporary art quarterly 37(1):72-76
- Dredge p, Howard D, Morgan K, Yip A, ‘Unmasking Sidney Nolan’s Ned Kelly: X-ray Fluorescence Conservation Imaging, Art Historical Interpretation and Virtual Reality Visualisation’, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Art 17(2):147-161
- Andrew Yip, The Ekphrasis Engine: Towards a New Industry Architecture for Digital Art Historical Practice in the Age of the Virtual, Australian and New Zealand Journal of Art 17(2):135-146
- Andrew Yip, ‘Virtual Reality and the Museology of Consciousness’, Artlink: Australian contemporary art quarterly 36(4):42-47
- Thurow, S. 2017. ‘Response to the Metamaterial Turn: Performative Digital Methodologies for Creative Practice and Analytical Documentation in the Arts’. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Art 17(2): 238-250. DOI: 10.1080/14434318.2017.1450071.
- Thwaites, D. 2018. Spectres of French Theory: Australian translations in the work of Alex Martinis Roe and Shaun Gladwell. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Art 18.1
- Thwaites, D. 2017. Danto, Derrida and the Artworld Frame. In Derrida Today, Volume 10, Issue 1, pp. 67-88
- Thwaites, D. 2012. ”Yoshua Okon: An uncomfortable Kind of Humour”, Das Superpaper, Issue 25: Periferico, pp. 58 – 6
- Del Favero, D., Thurow, S., & Wake, C. (2019). Dialogical Aesthetics – Reconfiguring Theatrical Spaces Through Digital Technology. In Theatre & Technology Conference, Society for Theatre Studies, Institute for Media & Culture Studies, Heinrich-Heine-Universität, Düsseldorf, Germany, November 8-11, 2018.
- Thurow, S. & Del Favero, D. 2018. ‘Intra_Space – Exploring the Actor through Artificial Intelligence’ presented at Actors and Acting in the Twenty-First Century Conference, Australasian Drama Studies Association, Victorian College of the Arts, Melbourne, June 26-29, 2018.
- Thurow, S. 2017. ‘I Am Eora: Nation-Building on the Postcolonial Stage’, presented at Performing Belonging in the 21st Century Conference, Australasian Drama Studies Association, Auckland University of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand, June 27-30, 2017.
- Thurow, S. 2016. ‘Performed Resilience!? Identity Construction in Contemporary Australian Intercultural Theatre Practice’, presented at Resilience: Revive, Restore, Reconnect Conference, Australasian Drama Studies Association, University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba, June 21-24, 2016.
- Thurow, S. 2013. ‘Theatre as Strategic Intervention into Racist Discourses Affecting Australian Cultural Relations – Big hART Inc.’s Namatjira’, presented at Reconfiguring Anti-Racism: Tolerance, Harmony, Inclusion or Justice Conference, Deakin University, Melbourne, December 9-10, 2013.
- Thurow, S. 2013. ‘Indigeneity and Transcultural Communities: Big hART Inc.’s Namatjira’, presented at Challenging Boundaries: Postcolonial Narratives and Notions of the Global Conference, Association for Anglophone Postcolonial Studies, Georg-August Universität, Göttingen, Germany, October 9-11, 2013.
- Thurow, S. 2013. ‘Indigeneity and Transcultural Communities: Big hART Inc.’s Namatjira’, presented at In the Balance: Indigeneity, Performance, Globalization Conference, Centre for International Theatre and Performance Research, Royal Holloway University, London, UK, October 24-27, 2013.
- Thwaites, D. 2015. ‘The False Continuities of Ryan Trecartin’ presented at the Australasian Society for Continental Philosophy Conference, UNSW, Sydney, 2 – 4 December, 2015
- Thwaites, D. 2013. ‘Mutating Assemblages: The Deterritorialization of Tradition in the Ceramics of Park Young-Sook and Yeesookyung’ presented at The First International Deleuze Studies in Asia Conference, Tamkang University, Taipei, Taiwan, May 31 – June 2, 2013
- Thwaites, D. 2011. ‘A la Recherche du Temps Perdu: The Contemporary Taste for Lomography and Vinyl Records’ at Annual Conference for the Australasian Society for Continental Philosophy, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia, December 12 – 15, 2011
- Thwaites, D. 2010. ‘Art and Political Economy: Deconstructing Kant’s Aesthetic Hierarchies’ at The 2nd ‘Derrida Today’ International Conference, Kingston University, London, UK, July 19-21, 2010
Expanded Cinematic Forms of Narration
Dennis Del Favero
Interactive narrative as a multi-temporal agency
Neil Brown, Dennis Del Favero, Jeffrey Shaw, Peter Weibel
Flannery – Botanising the interface
The Representation of Space and the Space of Representation: a Cognitive Science Introduction to JIG
Mark W. Peters, Barry Drake
T_Visionarium: the aesthetic transcription of televisual databases
Dennis Del Favero, Neil Brown, Jeffrey Shaw, Peter Weibel
AVIE: A Versatile Multi-User Stereo 360° Interactive VR Theatre
Matthew McGinity, Jeffrey Shaw, Volker Kuchelmeister, Ardrian Hardjono, Dennis Del Favero
Toward a Process Philosophy for Digital Aesthetics
Immersive Mixed Media Augmented Reality Applications and Technology.
Scenario: Co-Evolution, Shared Autonomy and Mixed Reality
Dennis Del Favero and Timothy Barker
Performing Digital Aesthetics: The Framework for a Theory of the Formation of Interactive Narratives
Neil C.M Brown, Timothy Barker, Dennis Del Favero